Throughout the life of RECOPPs, our mission will be to secure raw materials supply, design materials solutions, and close materials loops. RECOPPs will aim to set the basis to establish new sustainable opportunities and to provide a better understanding of resource efficiency in mineral and metallurgical processes.
As we progress, year by year, we will give detailed information about the development of our project and our current goals.
Our mission for 2021:
- Commercialization strategy, which will based on planning the overall aim, goal and vision of the whole up-scaling project.
- Covering the technical process and monitoring and updating the possible identified risks.
- Validating the recovery protocols of Bi and Sb from residues and by-products from Cu primary production based on RECOPP fast track proven technologies (TRL 5).
- Launch of the communication strategy directed to the target audiences.
- Define training and technology transfer actions for partners of the consortium towards early-stage scientist.
- Organize our first workshop where we will inform about the RECOPPs first year performance.
Follow the ongoing process of RECOPPs